Clean Waves - Type 02 Mid - Beige
Clean Waves limited-edition sunglasses are made from reclaimed fishing gear and marine plastic debris – collected from coastal communities around the world by Parley’s Global Cleanup Network and transformed into tactile Ocean Plastic®
100% of proceeds fund island cleanups. The frames are subtly inscribed with GPS coordinates of the specific place on our planet you’re helping to protect, unlocking exclusive content that brings the beauty and fragility of these remote islands to life. Join the global Clean Waves movement and become an ambassador for the oceans.
- Made in Italy using injection molding to minimize waste
- Archetype sunglasses feature Barberini Platinum Glass™ lenses
- Custom pouch and cleaning cloth made from Parley Ocean Plastic® included
- 'Black' colorway made from reclaimed fishing nets
- Eye 51 / Bridge 22 / Temple 145