POSITION: Part-time Stylist / Sales Associate
About the Role
Stylists at Gena Chandler play a critical role in delivering an exceptional client experience and building valuable relationships, while also driving maximum sales results for the store. They work closely with clients to identifies their needs, and help them find clothing that fit their body types. Gena Chandler stylists are expected to create complete looks that match clients’ styles and offer personalized styling tips to complement outfits. This self-motivated sales professional will constantly look to develop new customer leads, build a personal book of business and develop relationships with repeat customers, while providing the highest level of service to every client whether a new walk-in or established top client. This is a sales position that requires competitive, ambitious sales goals and stylist skills.
- Responsible for helping to achieve the store’s monthly sales goals.
- Maintain impeccable knowledge of Gena Chandler designers and inventory through self-directed research.
- Identify clients’ needs and help them find clothing that suits their body types.
- Create complete looks from head to toe to match clients’ style.
- Inform customers about fashion trends and product details.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Be knowledgeable of and able to perform POS duties.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards and perform routine, light tidying when in the store.
- Ensure proper product presentation and stock replenishment.
- Conduct opening and closing duties as stated in the store policies.
- Utilize open communication with all colleagues, and encourage constant team spirit.
- Follow-through on commitments to clients, coworkers and others.
- Fulfill, pack and ship web orders, as needed.
- Be on time, focused, prepared, enthusiastic and positive.
Job Qualifications + Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent combination of education and sufficient work experience
- 1-3+ years of experience working in a sales environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, relationship-building and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform effective selling techniques to achieve sales.
- Commitment to high professional ethical standards.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, holidays, store promotions and events.
- Strong eye for fashion
- Compensation includes base salary and bonus based on achievement of monthly revenue goals.
- Generous employee discount
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
In subject line, please include Name and Phone Number